pygmy mulga monitor

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

travie

Reaction score
i was thinking of getting a pair of these little guys, has any one got some advice? yould you guys recomend them? and are they easy to keep?
cheers
trav

i would recommend reptiles australia volume 3 no.1

it has a article in it

they are pretty awsome!

I have 1 adult male and he is awesome. he is such an inquistive little bugger. they have a very placid nature he has never even opened his mouth to bite, threaten to bite or hissed ever. he loves to climb and adventure around. they love their meat and love to chase crickets.

i am currently trying to find him some girlfriends but am not having much luck. i would advise buying more than one as i think they get lonely.
they are small monitors and are good handlers. would be great to have around children, and yes they are very easy to keep.

if you need any more info feel free to PM me

cheers aoife do you know how much hatchies are going for?

usually from between $250-$400 i think

correct me if i'm wrong people....

Travie - Over the last few seasons hatchies have sold for around $300...we should see in a little while what they will sell for this season, I would expect it to remain in that sort of vicinity...

They are a fantastic, and as per the advice I give regarding all small Monitors, buy three...they are much more entertaining when you can watch them interact...

i need some hatchies badly, does anyone breed on here? please!! I'm also after some adult females, anyone have any info on them?

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back