• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pygmy Mulga Monitors

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdaji

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Scientific Name

Varanus gilleni

Common Name

Pygmy Mulga Monitor/Gillen's Monitor

Between two and six years.

Sex

Three males, six females.

Length

Roughly 35-42cm

Quantity Available

Three trios

General Description

This is my Pygmy Mulga Monitor breeding stock, the lot. I have probably become the most well known breeder of this species in the country, having produced hundreds over the last few years, and this is the colony I did it with. I have produced up to three clutches per season with these animals and up to 12 eggs in each clutch (probably averaging around five or six per clutch).

It isn't a light decision to sell these animals, I adore the species and it hurts to be parting with the colony which I've been so successful with. It's now up for grabs. I'd certainly prefer to sell them as a group, but I might consider selling trios separately for $1,000 each. You can have all of them (three trios) for $2,200

One enclosure also for sale, this is the one I've produced most of the eggs in, hundreds of them. If someone buys all of the animals they can have it for $100

Brisbane.

Willing to Freight?

I'd much prefer a local sale, but might consider freight. Preference will be given to those who can pick them up.

Contact Details

[email protected]
0403 267 495

They are now sold. These things were bargain of the year :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back