python enclosure on ebay / Toowoomba

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone has an E-bay account can they tell this guy to contact me I might be able to help him out a bit.

Yeah it sucks, just shot him an email about a bloke that looks after reptiles in Brissy, so hopefully he takes that avenue

I could help out if some one could give me his account. Just spent 3 weeks in hospital so i know how hard it is to get help

How do i send him an E-mail lol im not good with computers.

I just sent him a message to contact me if he needs a sitter if he contacts me I will let you guys know.

How do i send him an E-mail lol im not good with computers.

go to that link i gave you and there is a button on the left that says "Contact Member".

Looks like his inbox will be flooded with offers anyway :)

Thanx guys i have another 3 weeks atleast off work so need somethin to pass the time....

The guy has said at the bottom of the listing he doesn't want anyone to look after it. The way the add reads he's basically auctioning the lot, he's just being clever to avoid ebay rules.

I think we should go 50/50 on it Chris :lol:

Yeah I sent him a message and he replied he was going away for 6 months or more and may not be back, he said 'looking for a seachange'.
I think he will be overwhelmed with emails by the looks of it. lol. He must be wondering where all this came from.
Oh well, anyone in the Toowoomba area looking for a python and enclosure, permanently?

Yeah I sent him a message and he replied he was going away for 6 months or more and may not be back, he said 'looking for a seachange'.
I think he will be overwhelmed with emails by the looks of it. lol. He must be wondering where all this came from.
Oh well, anyone in the Toowoomba area looking for a python and enclosure, permanently?

To bad you have to start bid at $500.. I would of bid $1 and hope for the best I won.. Then I can just drive to there house which would take like 5minutes if there over different side of town :lol:

Hey dave94, keep watching it and if it doesn't sell then contact him on the side and make him an offer. You never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back