'PYTHON' - My latest DVD purchase!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigblackdog

Reaction score
While trolling through the ex-rentals at my local DVD Store, I came across a little gem of a horror flick called 'Python' & starring such greats as Casper Van Dien (the latest Mr. Straight-to-video), Robert Englund (you ain't squat without the Freddy make-up) & Wil Wheaton (who?)

Best part - it was only $3.95 NEW!!

Here's the blurb from the back of the case:
"IN THE TRADITION OF "JAWS"

Spawned under contract to the National Security Council, the creature is aptly described by its designer, Anton Rudolph, as 'a 57 foot, biological all-terrain vehicle, capable of speeds exceeding 50mph, with scaled armour that can deflect an anti-tank round, enhanced night vision & a voracious appetite'

I think that tonight I will be settling back with some of Nimbin's Finest to watch this horror classic :wink:

BTW, anyone expecting hatchies like in the above description? :shock:

RE:

HAHA, I have that movie too :lol: :oops: :lol:

RE:

lol sounds.............................um....interesting :?
heh. let us know if its any good

Cam...

RE:

I've got that DVD as well...I think it was $5.
You may notice during the movie that the actual size of the python seems to vary greatly depending on it's surroundings.

RE:

I saw It yesterday at my local Video 2000 on the bargain shelf and decided it can wait.....But I will say Python Vs Boa was Is definatly one to keep your eyes open for (Not)..I do like to get such great movies like Anaconda though so I can have a giggle and take the micky out of them...Real classics.. :wink:

RE:

The best thing about the Anaconda movies is fast forwarding to the death...there's nothing better than watching B-grade actors and rappers being choked out and swallowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back