Qld's record with State of Origin.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gillsy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just thought i'd rub in how bad NSW did in the last origin.

Attachments

• pic09161.jpg
    pic09161.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,747
  • pic13290.jpg
    pic13290.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 321
  • pic16512.jpg
    pic16512.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 3,399
  • pic23986.jpg
    pic23986.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 894
State of Origin

Losing the odd game of foosball is still easier to swallow than living life as a six fingered banjo player...

Attachments

• redneck-003.jpg
    redneck-003.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 213
Apparently on the NSW team bus, police found some white powder. All the NSW players denied having even seen this before.

It was leter identified as a tryline.

Origin

You may know where the try line is, BUT, do you know who your mother/sister/cousin is...

Attachments

• redneck-wedding.jpg
    redneck-wedding.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 160
Origin

lol...nice reply gillsy...will pay that one...:lol:

Tell me though, is this a Queensland Family holiday resort, or the QLD state Government building...hmmm

Attachments

• redneck-mansion1.jpg
    redneck-mansion1.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 171
Stop posting photos of the NT's locals.

lmao

Whats the difference between a toothpick and the NSW origin team....

...the toothpick has 2 points;)

Not sure, all i know is you can throw a rock from one side of the Brisbane CBD and not hit the other. In Darwin you'd take out Dept of Immagration, Dept of Education and a few backpackers and hit the other side of the CBD.

What's the difference between a dead dog on the road and a dead New South Wales fan on the road? There are skid marks in front of the dog...

Q. How many NSW fans does it take to change a light bulb.

A. Seven - one to change it, five to moan about it and a Manager to say that if the ref had done his job in the first place the light bulb would never have gone out.

Did you hear that the Post Office has had to recall their latest stamps?

They had pictures of NSW players on them. People couldn't figure out which side to spit on.

Four surgeons are taking a coffee break.

The first one says, "Accountants are the best to operate on because when you open them up everything inside them is numbered."

The second surgeon says, "Nah, librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

Third surgeon says, "Try electricians. Everything inside them is colour-coded."

The fourth one says, "I prefer NSW fans. They're heartless, spineless, gutless and their heads and buts are interchangeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back