Quick hello!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AW2EOD

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi!...just found this site and even though I'm not from Oz, I found this site too interesting and informative, not to join up.

My current collection consists of:

18', 214lb male Burmese Python
14' female Burmese
10' male albino Burm
8' female triple het Burm

10' male normal Retic
7' male Tiger het Retic
5' female Jampea cross Retic
5' female normal Retic
09 albino Tiger Retic
09 Super Tiger het Retic
09 Super Dwarf het Retic

4' Aussie Water Python

Also, I have a male and female pair of albino Monocled Cobras.

I joined this site because of the info available, about Aussie Waters. I searched, for more than a year and a half, to find mine. Every avenue I could find, I tried but to no avail. I finally happened upon one, at a reptile show and didn't even ask how much...just said "I'll take her!"

She's been an absolute joy to own, although I cannot break her from being cage aggressive. As soon a she's hooked, she's puppy dog tame.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Like I said, I'm not from Australia, but have been there 7 times and loved every second of it!

Always, always happy to share pics of my kids. lol

male Burm - Brutus
DSC_0004.jpg

female Burm - Harley
DSC_0028-1.jpg

male alb Burm - Tank
DSC_0078.jpg

male normal Tic
DSC_0063.jpg

male Tiger het Tic
DSC_0072.jpg

female Jampea cross Tic
DSC_0031.jpg

normal female Tic
DSC_0013.jpg

alb Tiger Tic
DSC_0042.jpg

Super Tiger het Tic
DSC_0018.jpg

Super Dwarf het Tic
DSC_0052.jpg

female Aussie Water
DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

My 1.1 alb Monocle Cobras (Igor and Cruella)
1.jpg

4.jpg

Glad you guys like the collection.

I love my Cobras...just wish I could get them out, on a daily basis, like I do my pythons. lol

The female (Cruella) is handable but the male (Igor) is completely psycho and is STRICTLY hands off, if you value your life. lol

I've been keeping/working with snakes (venomous and non) for about 10 years. I'd rather have my collection that most dogs/cats...even though I'm not completely wierd and do have one dog and one cat.

Welcome to the site....mate if you're completely addicted to reptiles, then there's nothing weird about you, so are we all on this site. Many of us have other "normal" pets too, but reptiles rule. :) You're obviously American.....the US$1 on your pics. Your collection is just MAGNIFICENT...I hope you enjoy coming here, we're all pretty friendly, ready to learn from others and to help too if we can. So join the happy gang.... :)

Thanks for the welcome! Just browsing around and I love the site, already...and, love you Aussies. lol Like I said, I've been there 7 times and would move there, in a heartbeat!

kaos_inc...venomous aren't too hard to come by, in the US...so many hoops you have to jump through and so many permits you have to have. I picked up my pair for around $350 US...pretty cheap, only because our economy has gone down the crapper, lately.

On a different note...just last night, I found a popular US importer/breeder that just offered the first Fierce Snakes, for sale. Whoever would buy one of those things is off his rocker. They were asking $4,500US for them, each.

I'm really hoping to find a male, for my female Water Python and a pair of Olive Pythons are DEFINATELY on my list. The only two things stopping me are that they are rare, in the states and they're rediculously expensive.

Wow mate that is extremely cool! Im looking forward to seeing some more pictures, by the way do you have any of your setup?

The enclosures really aren't anything to brag about/look at. Brutus, the biggest Burm is in a 10 foot x 4 foot x 3 foot high, top opening enclosure. I'm rebuilding, at the same sizes, but a front opening.

Harley is in an 8 foot x 3 foot x 2 foot front opening.

The male Retic, Bellus and Tank are in 6 foot x 2 foot x 2 foot.

The Cobras are in 4 x 2 x 2 and everyone else is in a rack system.

I build all of my own enclosures out of 3/4" plywood. I know you guys use different measurements, so I hope I didn't confuse anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back