• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Quick Sale - Central Bearded Dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamCahill

Reaction score
QUICK SALE: We're expecting our 3rd child this year and need to start making some space. All lizards are very healthy, handled frequently, and look great!

Scientific Name
Pogona Vitticeps

Common Name
Central Bearded Dragon

Size
approx 20cm

Quantity Available

Bred By
Team Cahill

General Description

Beautiful mix of gold phase and blue phase - some are blue phase; some are gold phase. All are very healthy

* Hatched 1 Dec 2011 - (3mths);
* Eating mix of woodies, crickets, salads;
* Drinking water from water dish;
* Active and healthy - High survival rate from clutch;

You will need a licence prior to purchase. No interstate purchases (we don't have the permit). Freighting is an option, but you will need to organise and pay for it yourself.

Willing to Freight?
Only if organised by purchaser

Contact Details
Mobile: 0421 597 131 or PM through here

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
AKL 096746

Thanks for such a supportive reply to my post!!

We still have 9 of the 3mths to go: 3 strong gold; 3 strong blue; and 3 of a mix. However, I have received enquiries for possibly 7 to be gone within the week. Again, thankyou!!

We also have some 6wk olds that are almost ready to go as well (9 in total). They've only just hit the 6wk mark and we really wanted to make sure that they were healthy before find them new homes. We'll probably advertise again after Easter for these guys, but if you are interested, feel free to give me a call.

I am so relieved by all this - I was starting to worry that Child#3 might start sleeping in the laundry basket beside our bed!!

Thankyou again!

Ann-Marie
0421 597 131

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back