• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rats/Mice

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montyette

Reaction score
I do a rat/mouse run every 3 weeks in the Melb area heres the prices delivery can be arranged if there's enough orders usually deliver from Sunbury through to Frankston.These are all farmed rats for the pet industry.Pm me for more imfomation.
Prices on rats are as follows.
>
>pinky 75 cents 9 grms
>velvets 95 cents
>fuzzy $1.15 25 grms
>Small $2.00 60-90 grms
>medium $ 3.00 140-210 grms
>large $ 4.10/4.60 275-380 grms
>
>Prices on mice are as follows
>
>pinky 75 cents
>fuzzy 95 cents
>small $1.20
>large $1.60/180

cheers chris/pete

Great Quality rats, and great people to deal with easy agreeded meetiung spot ang good prices thanks mate! will definatly get again when needed! recomened to all

Thanks for the feedback people pleased you were happy with them just pm or email your next order through when you require them.Pleased i could help you out.

cheers chris/pete

Rat run will be w/e of the 27th aug for any one that wants to order now.

cheers chris / pete

just thought i'd bump this up and say i got a bunch of rats delivered today. great quality and they're big. his velvets are actually bigger than the local shop near by's fuzzies!

top notch food,

andrew

yep i got a heap today and excelent value for money

Have a supply at home also if any 1 from s/e subs of melb want to pick up.

cheers pete/chris

Thanks Pete, got a good score today as well. Highly recommend this add

Thanks for the feedback guys happy i can supply great food at reasonable prices.

Steve when me backs healed ill have to get you down to my club for a round and a cpl beers.

cheers pete/chris

Still have plenty of rats/mice for sale pickup from s/e subs of melb available.
Next delivery run will be the w/e16th/17th sept for any one interested.

cheers pete/chris

Next rat/mouse delivery run will be w/e 16/17 sept for melb members.Delivery to most areas available or can arrange to meet up pick up also available from s/e subs melb

mate i was just about to ask when your next run was!!!!!!!

josho what were you looking at ordering i still got quite a bit of the larger stuff at home.

hi pete
do you know when you will be doing the run after the 16/17 run
i would like to order some more but wont be home that weekend

Not real sure atm Robbo id say 2/3 weeks after this 1 will keep you posted may be able to arrange something before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back