RDU-to-PETLINK this aint no central netted

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
on RDU (probably second page now)

there was this advertisment for adult central netted males for sale..

15942 -Ctenophorus nuchalis
Central netted dragon, with this image attached..
15970.jpg

either this man is blind, attached the wrong image or has severely anthropomorphised his animals to the extent were they are so 'different intheir own little way'

pretty sure they're ment to look like this..
GC%20Ctenophorus%20nuchalis.jpg

lol.. should i get it? $200 ???

wow, a moloch for $200, go go go!!! oh wait, do you have the right licence? and the millions of black ants? lol

That's fantastic! I can just imagine the phone calls now:

"I have all these nasty juvenile green pythons. The breeder told me they were gentle but they won't stop biting me. Can you come and pick them up? Gee Mister, thanks. Are you sure you don't want me to pay you for saving me from those nasty green pythons?"

I would like to add that if anyone has a nasty Boyd's Forest Dragon they want to be saved from, I will happily come and pick it up for free! Its the least I can do...

or even the nasty garden skink i have living out the back door,im to scared to go out that way,thank god we have a front door as well,lol

Yeah my gecko keeps looking at me weidly, can you come get him please i'm afraid he's planning someone nasty for me.

i cant find the 'nasty snake, save me'' link... and i think whoever posted, either saw this thread, or realised ont here own works... as the photo is gone.. lol

ok just found it.. dont know who to call.. 'snake busters' .. what a tool

Yeah, the Moloch-for-central-netted pic was a bug. I've fixed it now. The Moloch isn't for sale, it's the cover image of a calendar for sale on there.

Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back