RE: Perons Tree frog not eating/moving

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 13028

Reaction score
I have 3 Perons tree frogs, which live in a 2ft deep, 3-odd-ft long old fish tank since january

Up until recently they have been active through early and late hours of the day and at night (singing, etc., eating like pigs, splashing)

But for the past week, one of my male frogs has been out-of-sorts; in that he isnt eating (for a week or more), and spent the last three days at least (i havnt kept track before that because of work and uni exams) sitting in the exact same spot and not moving, (except to sing on-the-dot at midday). He won't come out for feeding, and even when crickets are places near him, and run infront and over him he ignores them.

While my other two frogs hide during the middle of the day and 'snooze' he sits basically in the open alert, but not moving from that one spot. (there is a little shade where he is hiding)

i guess i am just worried because of the drastic change in feeding habits. His colour is okay, and he sings twice a day (at the odd hours of 12am and 12pm; to the digust of the rest of the people in my household)

Any ideas? i can provide details about setup if need-be....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back