Red bearded dragons?!?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
who is this Rick Walker you speak off.
i live in SA and currently on the market for a Beardie

Rick has been an advertiser on the HerpTrader since January 2003, over 6 yrs now. Always has awesome animals for sale. Keep an eye on the HerpTrader listings for his hatchlings in the near future...;)

Wow there are some truely beautiful photos of reds in this thread. I live in Qld also and I am looking for a red so if anyone knows of any hatchlings available now or soonish can you please PM me

This is my little man Spike. He's only about 6 months I think, but looking good so far. He's got 2 yellow girl friends waiting for him to get big. Maybe next season.

Attachments

• Spike2.jpg
    Spike2.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Spike1.JPG
    Spike1.JPG
    402.6 KB · Views: 52
Actually, I fib, Spike is probably more like 10-12 months! Time flys when you're having fun!!

This little guy is from red parents! He is 10 months now and keeps getting brighter!
They certainly are characters lol!

Attachments

• P9270004.JPG
    P9270004.JPG
    237.8 KB · Views: 96
This is a great thread just for the pics alone! Its great to see so many beautiful animals out there - reds, oranges, yellows... the thing is, even a plain grey beardie still makes an awesome pet! Having said that, I thought I'd give Rick Walker another rap. Bought Rusty from him through Herp Trader Jan this year. Wish I'd bought more then! I've since ordered another 2 hatchies from this years clutches. He has two blood strains running - a sort of brick red line (which I'm getting this year) and a 'tomato' red that is my bloke Rusty. Brettix, how old is your Rob? He's a splitting image of Rusty, maybe bros? and Greg, your two reds are magnificent with their face markings! And yours too JasonL they're awesome... I LOVE THEM ALL!!!
Anyway, here's a few of Rusty... Thanks Rick!
ps. I'll also add a pic of Rusty's siblings and parents that Rick posted on Herp Trader

Attachments

• 100_0680.jpg
    100_0680.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Rusty the Red Devil.jpg
    Rusty the Red Devil.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 100_0642.jpg
    100_0642.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Rustys mum and dad.jpg
    Rustys mum and dad.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 59
Also, keep an eye out for a breeder up near Gladstone who's got some really nice beardies breeding this year - I bought a yellow female from him and will prob be getting more - he started with a bunch of Rick Walkers too, and now has a nice collection including my all time favourite lizard (IMO), Eric - I'll put up a pic. I love the whites (are they called snowflakes?) with a bit of colour. Saz, you might be hearing from me in this regards... heard you might have a white project on the boil??? ;) I that regards - is there anyone else who's into the whites?
Jeez there are some great looking lizards out there... ambah, lollypop, missb, lovemydragons, tojo, kyro, scleropages... and A lot of the credit by the sounds of it must fall squarely on Rick Walkers' shoulders! His name pops up EVERYWHERE! Nice work guys - here's hoping for some beautiful hatchies from everyone! Keep the colours coming!
Anyway, here's Eric - wish he was mine!

Attachments

• Eric (3).jpg
    Eric (3).jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 73
u guys got some nice beardies i dont have any reds but ill wack up a pic of my "high yellow" real ****ty pics of him only got em on my phone hes a real bright yellow. cheers

Attachments

• snakes 042.jpg
    snakes 042.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 41
  • snakes 043.jpg
    snakes 043.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 15
  • snakes 044.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 47
WOW nice red dragons , peoples! .. I have a few cluchs from my yellows(het for reds???) will see if any of them turn red when they are 6 or so months old :lol::lol::lol:

what about purple bearded dragons does any one have any of them. as mine is starting to develop realy nice purple on its back

what about purple bearded dragons does any one have any of them. as mine is starting to develop realy nice purple on its back

Yeah my older girl is yellowish colour but on good days has some gorgeous lilac colouring. I don't have any pics of her like this, but will wait and watch this week over the heat wave, she might colour up for some pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back