• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Reptile and fish care job, periodic.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renagade

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name
I have a few large pythons, a geriatric pygmy bearded dragon, several geckos, native fish and some gecko eggs in the bator that will require attention over the festive period when I am interstate.

Length

Quantity Available
9 days over the xmas period and then when I travel away for work every so often.

Bred By

General Description
Basically I have run out of 'care favours' from friends and I am now chasing someone to drop into my place every few days to care for my collection of native herps and fish when I go away. Ideally I'm looking for a responsible uni student (who has herp knowledge) chasing a few bucks every now and again. I am aiming to pay $40 per maintenance visit. This price is negotiable depending on experience and knowledge.
Applications must be available for an interview and bring 100 Standard Australian Government points of ID ( EG Passport/drivers lic and current utility bill in name) or for any one under 18 a parent must accompany them to the interview with said paperwork.

Willing to Freight?

Contact Details
PM Me Please

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Other Details
This is a great opportunity for someone kicking about to earn some cash over xmas and has much potential to carry on as intermittent work through next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back