reptile photo workshop

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cadwallader

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
yesterday i went to a trekabout photography workshop and it was better then i could of expected!!
i went there knowing limited information on my camera and came out with so much knowlage on the functions and just know what setting to have it on when photographing diffrent animals, skins , textures, plants and so much more! both Michael Sneddic and Mark Rayner knew how to fix any problems we were all having with our photos.
this worshop was so good im now doing another one "reptiles and frogs" where they have a privete collection of animals they get out for you and some you diffrent ways of photographing them.
if you have been wanting to get out your camera and take some awsome shot i suggest doing one of these you get so much out of it!
http://www.trekaboutphotography.com/

some photos i was shooting at the end of the day :)
DSC_0683.jpg

DSC_0616.jpg

That first pic is awesome! Did they teach you editing to? ie. photoshop

I know camera's can be sometimes a pain in the ____... but honestly with a good lens and a good animal or object to shoot... its not hard and any shot can be timely. Photoshop is a hard program to learn. but i sat there and learnt more then the uni guys teaching it just mucking around... worth it.:):) first piccy is brill btw... better then alot of pro's.

Is anyone in Sydney doing these workshops?
I would be very keen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back