reptile shops

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

olive

Reaction score
does anyone know where any good reptile shops are near bankstown or around that area?

Bankstown in Sydney?

Don't know of any in that area, but other members of this site may. The Sydney Reptile and Amphibian Centre, 115 John St, Lidcombe is probably your closest reptile shop, although other petshops closer to you might stock some reptile supplies.

The other place I'd suggest is the Reptile Barn, in St Marys, but that's a bit further. Worth the trip though, even just to visit.

:p

Hix

Aqualand aquariums at Parramatta westfeild carries herp supplies and some enclosure. heatmats/cords /rocks bowls various lighting, suppliments hides etc etc.

Aqualand Aquarium

ph (02) 9893 7246
level 3

The Sydney Reptile and Amphibian Centre,
115 John St, Lidcombe
96431500...or...0407335238
troy there is a great help
there is ment to be one closer to you in roselands if tryed calling there but never been able to get through
62c canary rd roselands
97502557...or...0433376253

Australian Reptile Enterprises Pty Ltd

62c
Canary Road
Roselands, NSW, 2
029554 5430

029554 3081

[email protected]

QUALITY HERPETOLOGICAL SUPPLIES Brad McDonald Mobile: 041 766 8072 UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Is this the Brad we all heard about? :shock: never occured to me! I just saw "Roselands" and put it up. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back