• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Reptiles and Melamine Enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slang

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Selling my collection as my focus and time has shifted to my kids and family.
Just not getting the time to give my reptiles the attention they require.
They are all very healthy, beautiful and well mannered. No issues in handling and never bitten me. Never refused a feed or had any shedding issues. Only get fed in a feeding tubs so they aren't cage deference..
Attention was to start breeding, but never got around to it.

Prices are negotiable, but be reasonable.
Discount for buying more then one could apply.

Species Common Name

Darwin Pythons

3 to 5 yrs

Quantity Available

General Description

Snakes

1 x Beautiful 100% Het Darwin Python (aka "Milly") _between 4 -5 years old _ Bought as female from Reptile expo - $400.00

1 x Beautiful 100% Het Darwin Python (aka "Billy") _between 3 - 4 years old _ Bought as male from Pythonmom - $400.00

1 x Beautiful Darwin Python (aka "Misty") _ 3 years old _ Bought as female - $150.00

Enclosures - will only be available after snakes are sold or when bought with the snakes.

Self build Black Melamine Enclosures and about 98% complete.
I just haven't got to properly secure the wiring inside the enclosures and looking at an option to enclose the hood to keep the snakes away from it.
The All-in-One Terrarium hoods ( Can't remember the name - Cost $450 - 550 each). Can take 3 x Heat Sources (each set on their own timer - I only use one); 2 x UVB / Normal light fittings (set on one timer together); 1 x Blue LED night light on a manual On/off switch; Thermostat ( Day and night Temp. setting with an accuracy of up to 1degC or less); Hydro- stat with connection available to connect Fog / mist unit to activate at set humidity. build in fan to keep hood internals cool. Display unit showing Temp; humidity; time and timers set wit ha back up battery to save the date if power fails. so you don't have to reset every thing every time.

2 off 1200 x 1200 x 600 Double bank Black Melamine Enclosure ( Each bank 1200 x 600 x 600)
with above mentioned hood in each plus hide and water bowl - $850.00

Will post photos of Enclosures and snakes in the next day or so.

Kirrawee; Sydney

Willing to Freight?

No; Collection ONLY - will assist to load. bring own tubs to transport snakes.

Contact Details

PM me

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Provided on purchase

Sorry for the delay in getting the photos up but all three pythons is/ was in the process of shedding.
Photo of aka "Misty" Darwin Python to come, she will shed this week.

Below is 100% Het Darwin Python (aka "Milly") _between 4 -5 years old _ Bought as female from Reptile expo

20150302_204109_resized.jpg

Below is 100% Het Darwin Python (aka "Billy") _between 3 - 4 years old _ Bought as male from Pythonmom

20150302_210116_resized.jpg

Below is the photo of 1 off the 2 bank enclosures (1 x UVB light on and 1 x Night LED Ligh on)

20150302_203553_resized.jpg

20150302_203508_resized.jpg

Below Beautiful Darwin Python (aka "Misty") _ 3 years old _ Bought as female - $150.00
Had to wait for her to shed before i could take a photo.

20150308_091126_resized.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: Will Let the 100% Het's go as a pair for $650 :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Will let the 2 off 1200 x 1200 x 600 Double bank Black Melamine Enclosure ( Each bank 1200 x 600 x 600) go for $500 Each
This price is for the enclosure only - all accesories and Heat/Light hood not included anymore.

Will only be available once Snakes are sold.

BUMP -

If Snakes Sold & Collected by End of this Weekend ( 15/03/2015) will let them go for

2 x 100% Het Darwin - $300 each or $570 for the Pair
1 x Darwin - $125

- - - Updated - - -

Darwin - aka "Misty" - SOLD

- - - Updated - - -

2 x 100% Het Darwin still available

BUMP - This Tread will be removed on 22/03/2015

2 x 100% Het Male and Female still For Sale

Female $350
Male $300

For the Pair - $570

Last edited: