Reptiles on "Little Big Shots" last night

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably wanted the 'wow' factor, not that easy when some people are lucky enough to have them (natives) in their backyard, and see them frequently.

Nah......I don't know why they pushing him so hard tbh. Must be related to the owners or someone who works there.
Don't get me wrong I'm all in favour of kids being involved in reptiles at an early age but selling him as the next Steve Irwin is hardly a thing or am I being unfair?

Not really, I thought pretty much the same. After the Irwin kids, everyone seems to push their kids as the next big thing handling reptiles.

Personally, I thought the kid playing the piano was way cooler.

I saw a news story on sunrise... headline was "3 year old snake handler". It was basically a kid with his parents coming into the studio with a dog tame black headed python, and the kid was basically pulling and fumbling with the snake's head like it was a toy, and the snake was so docile it didn't even bite. The newspeople went berserk, like, "he really has a gift with reptiles" and that stuff... :(

I saw a news story on sunrise... headline was "3 year old snake handler". It was basically a kid with his parents coming into the studio with a dog tame black headed python, and the kid was basically pulling and fumbling with the snake's head like it was a toy, and the snake was so docile it didn't even bite. The newspeople went berserk, like, "he really has a gift with reptiles" and that stuff... :(

Could you please link this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back