• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RHD Woma Pair

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eden roscoe

Reaction score
Species Common Name
Woma Python

Length
both approximately 1m or so

Quantity Available

Bred By
Ultimate Reptile Supplier

General Description
For sale is my young pair of URS RHD Womas. Both snakes are excellent feeders, they will eat anything and are currently feeding on rats. They have eaten mice, quail, chicken necks etc in the past so yeah, anything. Both snakes have really clean consistent bandings throughout their body and i will get pics up later the sarvo/tonight. I don't handle these snakes and as such are a bit snappy, I just handle with a hook near the neck when needs be. I'm sure with regular handling they will settle down but its just more of a case of food is always on their mind. They would make a perfect future breeding pair and are not too far off adults size wise. I have never had any medical issues with these guys, they are hassle free. This is a regretful sale but i need to downsize as i am planning on doing some extended travel in the near future. The price is $700 but am open to all reasonable offers. Feel free to contact me and tee up i look at these guys, Cheers Eden.

Willing to Freight?
No, local pick up only

Contact Details
PM me on this site or message me on 0423532620

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
Will be given on sale

Other Details

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_0072.jpgIMG_0071.jpgIMG_0069.jpgIMG_0064.jpg First two are of the female and the second two are of the male, sorry for the bad picture quality, they are off my mobile. Much brighter with really distinctive yellow and tan bandings in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back