• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ridge Tailed Monitor/Ackie for sale with enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbowers

Reaction score
Scientific Name
Varanus Acanthurus

Common Name
Ridge Tailed Monitor

Size
50-60 cm maybe?

Quantity Available

Bred By
Mike Geen

General Description
Nearly 1 and a half year old Ackie. Presumed male due to previous dominance issues (he was the dominant one...). Great specimen, colours and patterning are both great (he's coming up for a shed so not the best at the moment). Temperament is reasonable, can be picked up with relative ease and has never tried to bite. That being said, I've kept handling to the minimum for the sake of the animal's well being. Feeds tremendously well.

Enclosure is 4x2x1.5 feet. Good size for a single, or possibly more compatible duo of ackies. Has 2 thermostats with a fitting for each plus one switchable globe fitting. Will throw in a ceramic heater, uvb light and whatever else I have lying around for it that might be of interest.

Would like to sell as a package with the enclosure. Perfect fit for him, you won't regret it!

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
0415 617 734

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Bump!

Last edited:
bump?

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

Bump, $450 for the lot. It's a steal!

Last edited:
Am willing to seperate enclosure from lizard. PM for details.

Bump, will do the guy by himself for $250. Needs to go quick!

Cmon people, make me an offer - moving house soon so this really needs to happen ASAP.

Last edited:
Cmon people, really needs to move. Will happily accept $200. He's a great little animal - make me an offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back