Road trips!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViridisVixen

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey all!. Just a couple of road trip pic's, more in albums. Always interested to see pic's of any other critters people see in their travels!!!

Attachments

• S6001465(1).jpg
    S6001465(1).jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 73
  • S6001483.jpg
    S6001483.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 140
  • S6001497(1).jpg
    S6001497(1).jpg
    132 KB · Views: 136
I like the frilly, Were abouts did you go.

Those three pics were all taken in different areas of north queensland when I was on holiday. Mostly back country roads. You know the old fishing hole saga!!????

I always neglect to photograph the spidey's!!!. See heaps of large whistling spiders, next time I'll get some snaps!!!!!!

LUCKY YOU ON THE FRILLY SHOT :) the spider ones make my skin crawel..........heebie geebies blahhh ...seen the biggest hairiest monstrous thing in my house the other day its legs spanded about as big as a sandwich plate ,and it had the biggest glassiest 8 googling eyes, big mandibles, and was like i was in the middle of a horror movie ............bloody thing scared the crap out of me and the colour was a fawny brown and had a very thick ab .........it wasnt a hunts man god knows what the hell it was .something satanic:(

Found this little fella up North QLD on a recent trip.
SpiderWallamanA.jpg

Cool thread.

I like the picture of the frilly Viridis

Took these up the south coast.

Attachments

• DSC_5367.JPG
    DSC_5367.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC_5353.JPG
    DSC_5353.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 62
What a beauty!!! That's an Australian tarantula,' whistling spider'. There pretty cool hey?, make you crook as if you take a hit though, kill a dog. We get them in those colours as well as black. I'll endeavour to get some pics!!!!!!!!!!!, love the little gizards too Raven!!!!!!!!

seen these last night at Charters Towers ! drove up and down a couple of times on a road where my freinds live & found these !

Last edited:
seen this little Tommy round head as we left our freinds drive way this morning !

Last edited:
how can you be brave enough to take pictures of spiders??
so scaryy loll
i would just run away (i wouldnt kill it)
lol

nice picz everyone! i love the frill nek lizardd
m

here's a few creepy crawlies LOL
phlogiellus ssp. (bird eater / whistling spider)
idiommata ssp. (trapdoor sp)
typostola barbata (giant green huntsman)

Last edited:
that last one is sort of similar to the one in my house ...so it is part of the huntsman species??? holy crap !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back