Rock'n'roll history

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greebo

Snakologist
Reaction score
February 21 2004...mark it down in your diaries as the day rock'n'roll history was made!
We put down our track to send into Triple J's unearthed yesterday. Ok, so maybe it isnt the greatest song in the world but we reckon it's pretty cool.Even if JJJ just play it on the radio we will be stoked. It is a song I wrote and to hear one of my songs on the radio would realise one of my dreams.
So if you are a J-head keep an ear out for Control Freak by The Munchies.
I don't know if they will let us know if they are going to play it but if the do I will be sure to let you know.

Rock on!

Good luck, Greebs! I'll be listening. Where did the name of the group come from?? Hmmmm??? :wink:

Cool I'll be keeping an ear out for it, get the munchies myself occasionally :mrgreen:

Nice one Greebs!
Fingers crossed for you and your munchies!

I'll be waving my cigarette lighter in the air for you! :)

Done! I'll be donning the steel caps and bouncing off the loungeroom walls... :)

I have the song in a mp3 format as well. I could probably put it in the movie section of the photo galleries but was not sure if I should.

yeah definitely, put it in the movie section!!!

I'm not speaking for the Slates, but I reckon chuck it in there Greebs, (as long as it's G rated and doesn't include themes along the lines of breeders choice, hybrids, the price of GTPs, or Steve Irwin) :) I'd love to hear it.

I could not work out how to upload it in the movie section.
I tried uploading it to my photo album but it just times out.
Maybe it is too big.

Bad luck to us, Greebs! :-( Probably doesn't accept that file type. Certainly the size doesn't present a problem, as I've uploaded larger video files than that in the past.

If you want to email a copy to me, I have some space on my website, so I'll upload it there and put a link here, if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back