• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Room for rent!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rox.n.Lix

Reaction score
Quantity Available 1

General Description
Room in large, furnished Flemington terrace house to share with 1 other - Available from October 25th

Must like snakes :D

• Quiet street
  • Huge deck with hot tub
  • Amazing location

Lovely 2 bedroom, single fronted, Victorian terrace on quaint tree-lined Norwood Street in Flemington. Your bedroom (unfurnished) easily fits queen bed, with huge BIR and ornamental fireplace, oil heater and fan provided. There is a formal lounge currently set up with sewing machine, book shelves and storage cupboards, but open to interpretation. Bathroom and separate toilet. Rear of the house opens out into open plan kitchen and large light filled living room with gas heater. Kitchen features gas cooking. Huge partially covered deck with BBQs and spa. OSP if needed and lockable garden shed. House is fully furnished, other than the bedroom on offer and has fridge, washing machine, dryer, TV, DVD/VCR and most kitchen appliances. Norwood Street is one street back from Racecourse Road (#57 Tram), and Newmarket train station (on Craigieburn line) is at one end. Super close to Safeway, Restaurants, Video Ezy and Pubs.
I am a 28 y.o. professional (but returning to study next year), pretty clean, quiet and easy going. Like to go out, but dont bring the party home. Take it easy on the couch most weeknights. Looking for similar person (or couple), who would like to have dinner and a chat every now and then. Enjoy being friends with my room mates -not just share a house.... Prefer FEMALE or COUPLE, non-smoker who is aged between 22 and 35. Sorry, no furry pets.
All bills -Gas, Electricity & Water split equally. Rent is for a single: $800 per month; or $950/mth for a couple (inc. Foxtel). Bond is $736, and you would need to apply with the agent and sign onto the lease (lease goes til March 24, 2010).

Willing to Freight?

Contact Details
PM me

Attachments

• CIMG2702.JPG
    CIMG2702.JPG
    182.3 KB · Views: 86
  • CIMG2706.JPG
    CIMG2706.JPG
    209.8 KB · Views: 84
  • CIMG2707.JPG
    CIMG2707.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 80
  • CIMG2958.JPG
    CIMG2958.JPG
    606.8 KB · Views: 102
  • CIMG2960.JPG
    CIMG2960.JPG
    605.6 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Hey everyone, looking again for new roomies! The couple I got in are buying their kombi next week and will be off on adventures soon. They are planning to depart end of Feb, but are flexible if I find someone sooner.
I really need a couple in, to keep the costs down as I will start uni in March. If you know of anyone please get in touch.
Roxi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back