RRBBS comes by for a visit!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake_Whisperer

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
So i step outside for my usual morning smoke, look out by the pool and catch sight of the distinctive black and red! Imagine my excitement! Rip inside to grab the camera, hike up my pants and prepare for my best Stevo impersonation...

attachment.php

I stalk ever closer, camera poised and ready to snap that National Geographic moment. As I am a huge fan of the RBBS, I am of course, exstatic!

attachment.php

I'm thinking to myself, this little beauty should know I'm here by now, maybe it's just a bit cold and he's slow to react to my presence...

attachment.php

Not the most magnificent specimen I have ever seen, notice how cranky he looks? Still a bit of a pushover for an elapid I reckon.

attachment.php

Despite his surly looking demeanor, he was quite amenable to handling as you can see here. As you can see, that's why I put the extra R in RBBS.

I spot the complex manager and enquire about the RRBBS' (there were two actually) Turns out he was getting tired of cleaning the duck and pigeon poop from around the pool edge so he was giving this a try. He got a chuckle outta my Stevo experience tho!

LMAO, thats funny......nice start to a Sunday morning....

Not Nice!.....you got me....
Red Bellies have to be the most awesome snake...!
i was so looking forward to the pics.....:evil:

but in a lighter note great gag!:lol:

Yes, i had a trick like that played on me not that long ago - though I had just come home and there was a taipan in my house... I freaked out a little... But the telephone was on the other side of the taipan... but I don't think it had suspected I was home yet as it had its head buried in between the oven and the cupboards. So I snuck into my room and grabbed my camera... Was most gutted when i found out this taipan was no fierce snake. Handled like a dream!

I am actually thinking of becoming an elapid expert after that experience. Clearly I am a snake whisperer.

Yes, i had a trick like that played on me not that long ago - though I had just come home and there was a taipan in my house... I freaked out a little... But the telephone was on the other side of the taipan... but I don't think it had suspected I was home yet as it had its head buried in between the oven and the cupboards. So I snuck into my room and grabbed my camera... Was most gutted when i found out this taipan was no fierce snake. Handled like a dream!

I am actually thinking of becoming an elapid expert after that experience. Clearly I am a snake whisperer.

LMAO! We should go into business then, see how I have complete control of that dangerous elapid! I never even got tagged!

Hahaha..thats killer..I used the same snake one evening (purchase from the overpriced souvenir shop at Australia Zoo)..put it on my dads new SS with the head poking in under the bonnet near the windscreen wipers and draped it down the the side as if it climbed up the wheel and wheel archon to the bonnet...I waited patiently inside for his discovery, he comes flying in doors screaming "GET THE F.N TORCH, THERES A BLOODY SNAKE TRYING TO GET INTO THE MOTOR OF ME F.N CAR!"
Hahaha..he nearly died when I said "step back dad, i'll grab it by the tail" as he was dancing all around his precious car, I flung it on him and nearly caused him a change of undies..ohh the joys of a good rubber snake!

I had a call out the other week, after driving for 40 minutes to get on the scene i discovered a rubber snake... Was pretty funny lol.

Hahaha..thats killer..I used the same snake one evening (purchase from the overpriced souvenir shop at Australia Zoo)..put it on my dads new SS with the head poking in under the bonnet near the windscreen wipers and draped it down the the side as if it climbed up the wheel and wheel archon to the bonnet...I waited patiently inside for his discovery, he comes flying in doors screaming "GET THE F.N TORCH, THERES A BLOODY SNAKE TRYING TO GET INTO THE MOTOR OF ME F.N CAR!"
Hahaha..he nearly died when I said "step back dad, i'll grab it by the tail" as he was dancing all around his precious car, I flung it on him and nearly caused him a change of undies..ohh the joys of a good rubber snake!

Thats quality! LMAO!

yer my parents have a large rural mail box for packages to go in, but theirs a group of starling that formally nested in their untill a rubber snake was put in, now no longer a problem
-L

Hahahah :lol: Oh , i played a trick on my sister with one of those :D
They come in handy for enemies and visitors :twisted:

BMRandom014-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back