Santa came early -- Bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davem54

Reaction score
Got a nice new addition, a young female bredli. Real pleased about it I am. She is very defensive so far. What do you all think? Dave

great red, looks great. nice shot to by the way. got any full body shots.

She is very defensive so far

so was mine, in the beggining he was very defensive. now i find hes calmed down especialy when i take him out for a good sun bake, if i handle him inside he usually gets me.

andrew

Here is another pic. She has taken to hanging from the light. Yes she has some real attitude. If handled she will try and bolt , crush my hand or nail me. She has settled a bit as she only trys to nail me about 5 times but at first it was about ten times. Do you think she will grow out of it?

How light doyou think she will end up? She is 20 months old and her parents were red and cream? Dave

hiya dave, she is awesome, great colours :) where did you get her???

dave that is a great bredli. great pics as well. should turn out to be a great specimen to breed from

Thanks for your comments. She came from a friend of a friend but was also advertised on another site last week. Dave

Take her out into the sun every few days, or whenever you get the chance and you will notice a huge difference in ehr colour, makes them look 100% better...
It looks like a really nice bredli though
I have 2 at the moment

Cheers Alex

Thanks for the info ether. Any other tips on colour? Have you got yours breeding ether? I said the wrong thing above she didn't come from a friend -- of course she came down the chimney. Dave

Not yet, both bredli are around 2 years old so hopefully next year, fingers crossed.

Keep handling her, i find that they are very food orientated so keep her well fed and be careful when getting her out of the cage. The only time i have been tagged is because she though i was food, never during handling outside the enclosure.

Cheers Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back