save steves place

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the point is about who owns it, it is either way it will be land used badly cattle or mining pick your lesser evil...and especially since one of em boasts about conservation so much.

I stand corrected.
Usually I try to read through posts and I guess I missed the important ones here.
The petition requires a confirmation email to validate signature. I wont respond to that email.

How do people know it will be used for cattle? (No I don't watch alot of TV and don't like the Irwins enough to follow their publicity with any enthusiasm, I just know the name and watched the show when it was on and I was in the room).

this petition has been going for ages its all been said and done...people will listen to the few minutes of conservations..the name steves place and automatically connect it to a wildlife conservation like a reserve its all a ploy...people need to dig a little deeper to see whats really going on.

How do people know it will be used for cattle? (No I don't watch alot of TV and don't like the Irwins enough to follow their publicity with any enthusiasm, I just know the name and watched the show when it was on and I was in the room).

but you are happy to save it when you have no idea. like everyone else. there is no environmental need to save it, so start mining now.
to answer your question, it is a cattle farm.

but you are happy to save it when you have no idea. like everyone else. there is no environmental need to save it, so start mining now.
to answer your question, it is a cattle farm.

Yep everyone jumping on the bandwagon even though they do not know anything about it.
You would think they would do some research before putting their name on anything but if that was the case I guess PETA would not have any members hey.
Just the name of "Steve Irwin" is enough for the gullible & ignorant to think they are doing something useful. IMO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back