Saved Eastern Beardie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

888lowndes888

Reaction score
saved this guy off the road the other day. I don't think he was well as he didnt put up much of a fight and was pretty slow. I didn't want to take him home and care for him as I don't want to introduce disease into my collection and I moved him away from the road and let nature take its cause. He had some awesome markings. He was right on a 90 degree bend right on the tire line o if I didn't see him and swerve and stop I dare say he would be a pancake right now.
Sorry bout the pics, phone pics.

Attachments

• 17122008064.jpg
    17122008064.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 86
  • 17122008066.jpg
    17122008066.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 76
He's probably fine. I encounter dozens of Bearded Dragons that appear to become lethargic and lifeless upon being noticed. It seems that if they feel the 'threat' is close enough, they will remain as still as possible in the hope of avoiding contact. However, if still a fare distance from the threat, they will make a run for it.

That freckled pattern around the head is Unreal! If Rocket is right, great save!!

Yeah was a nice looking beardie and the photos don't show but from its snout to halfway along its head was a very intense yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back