Scales & Tails Australia Issue 23 posted to subscribers today

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reptile Outlet

Reaction score
Issue 23 (May 2012) of Scales & Tails Australia was posted to subscribers today....

I have to say that in my opinion, this issue is 'smokin' hot. We have some great articles including the regulars as well as the following: Managing Mertens' (Keeping and breeding Mertens' Water Monitors), The Black Whip Snake, The Tokay Gecko, Antaresia Morphs, Creatures from the Black Mountain, Plunging into Print (how to write an article), Brian Barczyk discusses with us the legislation problems that are being faced in the USA regarding their big snakes, we've interviewed our own Troy Kuligowski for the Interview with a Keeper section, Gecko dan finishes off his 3 part article on sexing lizards, and Steve Bullock visited The Australian Reptile Park. All in all, I think it's a great read.

Stockist copies will be posted out over the next two days and it will be available in newsagencies from either Friday (Qld) or Monday (NSW & other states) depending on where you live.

The Merten's Cover Shot & Poster Shot have to be some of the best we've ever done.

For more info, please go to our new updated website: Scales and Tails Australia, Reptile Magazine, Reptile Expo and Reptile Books

Cheers
Joy

I only just finished the last one. I think I missed a couple :(

Can't wait for this one, sounds awesome

I only just finished the last one. I think I missed a couple :(

Can't wait for this one, sounds awesome

Matthew, we have back issues available from the office here if you are missing any. Just email me: [email protected] or phone me on: (07) 3389 8275. Cheers, Joy

sounds like a great issue,looking forward to the mertens article,one of my faves
Richard, it's a great article, and you wait until you see the Cover Shot and Poster Pic...... they are awesome. Barry Kiepe from Ozzieimages got some great shots of Brenda Warner's Mertens for us. Absolutely stunning pics.

I am looking forward to getting it at my newsagent on Monday :D
In saying that,i cleaned the house today and cant find now where i put my application to the VHS but i will hunt that up tonight and fill it out etc so that its ready to post next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back