Scales & Tails Australia November Issue - Out Now

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i reckon this cover is WAYYY better than the last 1

OK...After being down to the Local Newsagent today.... And they still dont have it....

I did a bit of searching on the Gordongotch website...

When I choose the first Edition the Local Newsagent comes up....

When I choose the Second edition it doesnt come up....

So I am assuming they didnt order it constantly.... Oh well their loss... I will just have to go somewhere else...

OK...After being down to the Local Newsagent today.... And they still dont have it....

I did a bit of searching on the Gordongotch website...

When I choose the first Edition the Local Newsagent comes up....

When I choose the Second edition it doesnt come up....

So I am assuming they didnt order it constantly.... Oh well their loss... I will just have to go somewhere else...

I actually just got home from my localist reptile mag dealing newsagent:|, the still dont have it either:(... Problem is I find it hard enough to find a newsagent in Perth that sells herp mags...Could be slower cos Im in WA, but I think I might look on the GG website too, and I think that Joy is looking into it for me...:D Hopefully I can get it soon...

Hmmm, cant even seem to find it listed on GG website, only the competitors...

Do you hand write ALL the envelope addresses? Must get writers cramp after that!
Printers and labels make it so much easier. ;)

Reptilian...

Try this Link... http://www.gordongotch.com.au/ggweb/FastFind/SearchTitles/tabid/98/Default.aspx

In the TITLE NAME Section ( put in ) "Scales" ... And press SEARCH

Now with Code 20 ones only ( 2nd Ed. ) Hit FIND RETAILER...

Then put in your post code....And hit SEARCH again

That should tell you your nearest sellers.... You may need to try surrounding postcodes if your close to the border of them....

Surfcop.. if your newsagent doesnt have it, just ask them to order it in. They just need to know its from gordon and gotch and they can call them and get some sent.
I get a copy put away for me now each issue :D

Joy, did you have anything to do with Wyong Plaza newsagency being sent the mag??
I asked you about it awhile ago, they didnt get the 1st issue but they got this issue sent :)

Reptilian, I've double checked and the newsagency you pm'd me about should have our mag. If not, I have a list of six newsagencies around the area you could try.

MzSel, I don't know if that was specifically me, or a combination of both of us. They were on my list of requests, so thank you so much for your help with that.

Surfcop, you find a newsagency yet?

Fester, At this stage I'm keeping everything very personal and yes I am handwriting most of the subscriber envelopes , not sure for how much longer though. I'm getting far too busy as we grow but will continue to give my own personal touch for as long as I can. Now you know why I'm still in the office until midnight most nights. ( My husband works afternoon shift with his job, so it's no big deal if I burn the midnight oil).

Vixen...... they were cheeky with that question weren't they? Troy and Denver both swear the answer to that one is "True". lol

Thanks everyone. I'm glad you are enjoying our second issue. Please keep emailing me with your suggestions, funny stories, pics etc. Who knows what might make it into print next time.

Cheers
Joy

Last edited:
Yeah thanks Joy... There are a few other Newsagency's that sell it in my Area... Lil further away, but I drive...

And yes I will be rquesting my Local get each edition in....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back