scared beardie owner

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
like lots of young herpers i face a problem, my sister :( . shes into horses :x , im into reptiles :D . she decided to read my book on care of bearded dragons and now she has decided that my beardie max needs to look better :shock: . she found out that she can paint their claws with nail polish. is this safe? it doesnt seem natural. will he mind having his claws painted? im worried that the stuff might not come of. any suggestion?

LOL that is the most weird question I heard in forum yet.
I guess if my daughter is ok with that, why the berdie shoul mind. MY GOT. HA HA.

Spraypaint her horses hooves and all is fair. :)

If she can hold him still enough for that, have her trim the nails too! :wink:

thats pathetic leave him alone i think you should through burnig hot tar on your sister and then dip her in feathers and then drop her of in the local mall!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

The fumes of the nail polish might give him a bit of a headache (or a bit of a kick depending on how you look at it I guess)

tell your sister to leave your animal(s) alone, and get rid of the nailpolish..............

What is wrong with little fashion for beardy girl? She like to atract nice male. Go for it beardie chick.

Just hope she doesnt decide your beardie needs new clothes :shock: . Though "Beardie Barbie" would be interesting to see :D

I gave my wallaby the same fashion statement with bright purple nailpolish which she refused to maintain by continuing to scratch in the dirt! This really wasn't a clever idea as wallabies groom themselves frequently so the risk of her ingesting flakes was high. She's still here so got away with that one.
As for the beardie apart from making a cool fashion statement that all the beardies in the neighbourhood will envy all should be cool. Maybe as revenge you could spraypaint ( in coloured hairspray) your fav footy team etc on the rump on sis's horse!
Let the games begin
Rina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back