Scars?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

l3atman

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Just a quick question...
one of my snakes has a small scar on top of her nose from when she was younger and would try and squeeze out of her tank...
anyway it's healed now and hardly noticeable, but the two scales that are meant to be on top of her nose appear to be one...
just wonder of this will ever completely heal, and if scars in general on snakes completely heal

Thanks

p.s my olive python just peed on me, felt like i got hit by a water bomb, YUCK im going to have a shower

Last edited:
bahahaha don't know the answer to your question but it lightened my mood that you quickly added that last part in :lol:

Not sure if the scar will disappear, it might just become less noticeable. I have a snake who has scars from burn which I think may have been caused by a ceramic heater. I bought the snake after he'd recovered from his burns. You can still see the scars, but they aren't too bad. Bad luck about getting peed on by an Olive, is it an adult?

okay, well its not very noticeable at the moment, just hoping that it will go back to being two scales
she is just under 8 foot, so a long way to go yet, i think i probably would have drowned if it was an adult lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back