SCHS Photo Comp.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonL

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
South Coast Herp Society is holding it photo comp. on Monday night (6th) two categories, best wild shot and best captive shot, There were quite a few entries last year so it should be a good night. Wildlife photographer and "Reptiles of Sydney Region" author, Ken Griffiths will be the judge on the night. Hope to see you all there!

Now i live so close, i'm gonna start going to them all the time.

i've got some good photos on disc. But my computer's been down for about 6 months.

Jason how are the photos entered etc , might have to renew my member ship and get back to soem meetings

Just bring the photo's on the night, you need to pay a small fee per photo (not sure how much this year but I think it was three dollars a print last year) to cover the prizes ect. and away you go.

Just bring the photo's on the night, you need to pay a small fee per photo (not sure how much this year but I think it was three dollars a print last year) to cover the prizes ect. and away you go.
Cheers mate .

Jason, you'll be happy to know that Jeff's considering going.

i'm going no matter what. Jeff might be too busy. If Jeff goes i probably will get a lift so i can have a couple of drinks.

Yeah, Andrew, bert and myself will all be going and even Fran will be! So their will be a few cars heading past for you to jump on. I'll be packing a sixer of Bundy!

Wonder if I left now could I make it in time...?
More importantly could I be back before anyone noticed?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back