• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

scorpions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
i have 7 liocheles sp for sale, $20 each, they are only small but reason for price is i dont mind if i dont sell, i was going to hold these back for breeding but if anyone wants em they are here if you live in the southern states you may need heating for them, they are also the largest species i'm selling, grow to 6-7cm, i also have 22 Cercophonius squama, rare in captivity, this is the first time i have ever heard of captive bred scorplings for sale, took me over 2 years of searching to aquire the parents, these babys are tiny so need to be fed pinhead crix and/or temites, adults are about 4cm long and good looking, easy to care for, they are $10 each, and i have 10 urodacus manicatus for sale, 2nd instar, $15 each, quaility captive bred scorplings, dead easy to look after, get to around 5.5cm, pm me if interested

spiders available soon and possibly two hatchling tawny dragons

Hey hornet, how are your Cercophonius squama set up? same as urodacus species? or more like lychas? and do you keep them communally or seperate, since i might buy a few off you

i keep em separate and have few setup as pairs with no probs, they are in deli cups with a sand/peat mix, they need a very small container atm as they are tiny

yup, but they should gro quite quick if you keep the food up to them

if u buy 3 squmas will ya ship 4 free >.>

nah, not at this stage, its only $10 anyway

still yet to unpack them, but i aint seen the squama's yet...

Any way dude still keen on buying those two manicatus off you.

So if you can get me your details we can go ahead with it.

Cheers,

Hank

u the guy i was talking to on msn? pm me

yeah mate that was me. any way am off to big day out on sunday but will be able to make the payment on tuesday.... if that's ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back