screamers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care how anti exotics you are you would be lying if you said you wouldn't have some of those beautiful lizards.

There are some classic shots there,

135_3531.jpg

Hahaha

ARG!!!! i want a chameleon! i saw some pathers for sale while i was in canada. also a reminder just about every photo on that site is of a really pissed off lizard. throughts puffed out and ocational open mouth. that and those amazing colours are probably due to them being angry/scared. bring on the veiled chameleon photos!!!

andrwe

I agree with diamond they don't look real. A bit too over the top for me. Oh OK give me one then!

Shax

so what your saying andrew is that a chameleon with a great temperment will stay grey?
cant have one without the other i spose,
do you think there is an art to teasing chameleons in such a way as to make certain colors happen,
poor lil buggers
baz

ssssnakeman said:
so what your saying andrew is that a chameleon with a great temperment will stay grey?

From what I've read ('coz I've never kept them), they will change colour depending on the background they are on, and will turn on the bright colours when they meet other chameleons (especially rival males).

:p

Hix

OH yeah Baz, nice! if wishes were horses I'd have...well, alot of horses! :p Im not allowed to look at exotics anymore, ive ruined two keyboards with drool!

From what I've read ('coz I've never kept them), they will change colour depending on the background they are on, and will turn on the bright colours when they meet other chameleons (especially rival males).

complete bs mate. colour change mainly depends on from what i saw with my chameleon is from emotion and light. when she was mad she would change colour darker and look big and hiss. however sometimes i would pick her up after she had been sitting on here mini tree in the sun and where her legs had cast shaddows on her body that area was darker! trust me if you stick a green chameleon ontop of a red checkerboard blanket nothin is going to happen :D

they are so much fun to have cause you can just stick em on your shoulder and they just sit there happily. used to show her off when my parents had parties with friends. she was a very friendly little girl.

she was parinoid about large moving opject though. took her to the pet shop to see if she was looking good. she was in perfect health according to the pet shop employees(my fav petshop i basically lived there lol! many jokes made about buying me a cot so i could stay there 24/7! i was addicted to animals when i was 12-14 couldn't stay away from the pet shops!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back