Seb's not the brightest tool in the shed sometimes!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmalene_bunny

Reaction score
So I already deal with Sebastian turning into a climber and getting into every little hole possible, so I was extremely surprised when I heard a wierd cracking like noise (him pushing it against the roof) while studying.

View attachment 279729View attachment 279730

I swear he thinks it's funny really, I had the extreme blue tack run along all of the inside on both of the tops and sides to stop him getting behind there, plus that little bit to hold it closer to the glass, he would have approximately 5mm gap at the top, not even that :facepalm: then I got a nice little snap at because I put him in his little rock cave! I keep getting this feeling like he's just a curious little baby that's keeps saying "Haha mum come find me now!"

I think I'm at least a bit happy that I always find him somewhere inside his enclosure, not dissapeared into a couch or different room!

emmalene-bunny you really don't want 1 dissapearing inside a recliner where i eventually found mine when i went to sleep with her around my neck, and i am very lucky i did not cut her in 2 as she was around the scissor action for the footrest, i still get a shiver run down my spine whenever i think about how lucky i was..............................................................................Ron

I have one of my yearlings that is just as cheeky, hence its name; Curio. As soon as I slide out his tub his head shoots out looking for somewhere to explore outside :p

I'm lucky I've only had him disappear into my couch once, Ron I couldn't even imagine dealing with something as close call to that, so lucky!!
Badsville they are just cheeky little munchkins, always looks for their next big climbing spree haha ;)

- - - Updated - - -

He got back into the gap :| no more Rockwall for him!

this is why I think click clacks are bad ideas.I think all of them should have a decent enclosure with room to explore.My son just bought a skull and a vine for his childreni and she loves to check everything out.

I definitely agree on the click clack, Seb has been in this enclosure since I first bought him home. I do love how curious and carageous they are with climbing, just wish it wasn't in such annoying places :shock:

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I have a stupid iPhone that turns my photos to the side :|
but I just took away Sebastian's rock wall, he doesn't seem to impressed with me haha!
View attachment 279835View attachment 279836

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back