Seen This ??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Reaction score
any one out there with better face shots of very suprised ppl??
snake involed incidence only

Attachments

• hit_the_spot.jpg
    hit_the_spot.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 265
Just wondering why you would think the picture is dodgy or not? It looks real to me. As far as I can see it's a large snake with it's tail up a Woman's dress. Haven't you ever had a large snake entangle itself up ya shirt or dress?(whatever turns ya on).

simply cos you cant belive what you see these days and mainly i just think if it is real it's a well timed happy snap...

lol......i think she likes the reality of it

am I missing something in the pic?Why wouldn't it be real?All it shows is a snake around someones neck???

Splitmore said:
am I missing something in the pic?Why wouldn't it be real?All it shows is a snake around someones neck???

look harder

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

look harder
Still looking...
If the tail wrapped around her thigh is whats so exciting about the pic then that is pretty much what every large snake will do when you place it around your neck.It's the animals natural instinct to use it tail to grab onto what ever it can,especially when being handled.

Splitmore said:
look harder
Still looking...
If the tail wrapped around her thigh is whats so exciting about the pic then that is pretty much what every large snake will do when you place it around your neck.It's the animals natural instinct to use it tail to grab onto what ever it can,especially when being handled.

ok no funny bones here

yes battery operated. this pic was for a new product line from norty but nice. it didnt make it in to production due to the amount of DDD batteries it needed... :wink:

I tjhink the dude with the microphone is a bit yealous, he's thinking of a new career as a snake....

thank goodness we do have some funny bones here with us...hight insectman

I reckon its a fake. If you look closely you can tell that the guy's suit is not really an armani suit at all.

Ha ha...Nice greebo :)

I agree with the battery thing...The tail is under the dress attached to the battery pack...But on second look...I'd Hate to think where the battery pack is...

trowser snake! or well skirt snake. can anyone tell me whether that is sexual harassmant in the usa i mean like people get sued just because someone triped on their property.

Looks a bit like Kerry-anne Kennerly *[spell] :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back