• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

**sega mega drive 2 console + 7 great games**

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofoula88

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am selling my original Sega Mega Drive 2 console..it is in excellent condition,comes with all the leads and cables needed, 2 x Controllers and 7 great games also. Everything has been in storage for a long time so it's all in the original condition it was in,I have tested it and all is in perfect working order, I had many hours of fun playing these games as a kid and probably would still play them now if I could lol..I guarantee these games will not disappoint, I am sad to see it go but hopefully someone else or their kids will get as much enjoyment out of it as I did... The price is $150 and yes I am willing to freight(postage will cost $10 extra as there are alot of things to bundle up and send off)
I have also listed this item on eBay and I am willing to take any reasonable offers..you can go directly to the link below for further description/ pictures but you better hurry as there are only 2 days left of listing..

**Sega Mega Drive 2 Console and 7 Great Games** (eBay item 320621274740 end time 28-Nov-10 21:11:52 AEDST) : Video Games

if you have any questions feel free to contact me by email at:
[email protected]

Bump- Something has come up and I néed to sell this asap,will scrap postage costs and pay for it out of my own pocket from the final price and am willing to sell at a lower price than expected and that it is worth due to the circumstances..so if you would like to make an offer now is the time..

Ok final massive price drop $120..Sega mega drive in excellent condition,2 controllers + 7 great games and free postage..cmon guys this is a bargain..will not be up much longer,this offer ends in 4hrs..last chance to grab it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back