Seller etiquette

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed it would at times be deserved but much less then I think many people make out. Gav thats great and comes into it when shopping around mate ;-) that seller has obviously been very helpful. Something we all look for in a seller.

Due to that past experience I still can't help wondering when i see an add saying 'no tyre kickers!!' whether the seller has genuinely been hassled or it is just a temper tantrum type comment because somebody decided not to buy from them. I do not believe many people would be jumping at the chance to go out of their way to send emails or view animals unless they where at least interested... or maybe very 'strange' haha

It happens more than you realise!
We keep a diary of who has pissed us around (tyre kickers) and we will NOT under an circumstances answer any future enquiries from any of these people!

Last edited:
Fully agree beeman, i have had to deal with some real horrors on this forum and it drives you crazy.

totally agree with you bee man. i have had many buyers that have said there definiteley going to deposit the money into my account in the next few days and can i hold the animal for them........ and i never here from them again..... and they are all been members of this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back