Selling Snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I think some of use are missing the point of the thread what I am aiming for ( my fault it can be interpreted different ways ). I was just wondering seeing as I have seen some 66% snakes being sold recently ( not naming, as I have seen it done plenty of times in the past ) at quite a ridiculous price compared to normal's. To me and I guess any other herp lover who are not greedy / selfish would sell the 66% hets as a normal price morph because you cannot guarantee that it will carry the gene that you have added a lot of money on for. That is just my personal opinion and I know some will agree and some will disagree.

You'll probably only get 66% het albino darwins for close to the normal darwin price as they are so common now and there is no demand for normal darwins. For all other recessive traits expect to pay for for the 66% hets

You asked a very limited question YES OR NO
Now you are mad you did not get the answer you tried to lead us to?
You can ask mods to watch us, you can limit us, but you cannot choose our opinions for us, don't bother creating a thread if you get mad that we do not have the opinion you want us to...

Merry x mas ~ Shane.

You asked a very limited question YES OR NO
Now you are mad you did not get the answer you tried to lead us to?
You can ask mods to watch us, you can limit us, but you cannot choose our opinions for us, don't bother creating a thread if you get mad that we do not have the opinion you want us to...

Merry x mas ~ Shane.

I am not sure whether you are trolling or not? Please show me where I am mad? I am not mad and if you read I did say simple yes or no responses and then others started to comment and were even referring to what I was meaning which was being interpreted wrong ( I said...my bad ) So I explained what I meant...Now after you look quite silly here I am presuming you yourself am quite mad? Also these are hypothetical questions because I can actually tell you are mad which is quite humorous so thanks for the laugh but please do not comment any further as I want this to just stay Yes or No from now on. Thank you ;)

So mods please any further comments below other then yes or no simply delete.

-Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back