Seriously????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my husbands trouser snake is dead. It hasn't eaten in years and never seems to shed.

I think my husbands trouser snake is dead. It hasn't eaten in years and never seems to shed.
Has rigor mortis set in?

If not, have you been providing an appropriate hide? That usually brings them to life.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the difference between a snake and a lawyer?

One is cold, slippery and has a forked tongue - the other is an awesome reptile pet!

I've trained my Olive python to eat people like you...

Has rigor mortis set in?

If not, have you been providing an appropriate hide? That usually brings them to life.

I have found that slapping it with a rat brings an aggressive response. *deadpan expression*

having snakes has actually saved me some money......... everyone who said they won't come around to visit anymore does not get a x-mas card this year!

If it gets any worse you may have to apply mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to bring it back to life.

Min are well behaved and trained they go back to there tubs after I let them out Mostly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back