Server Outage

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swaddo

Reaction score
went away for the weekend, ran around like a mad man feeding critters before i went and somehow i managed to leave one of my tanks open (i'm certain i double checked them all before left)

anyway, got home and my little diamond was gorn!!!

Now my house is quite old (built circa 1844) , so we have all sorts of holes and places that she can get to. There is even access to the hollows in the stone walls and the cavity under the house directly from my herp room.

By now my blood pressure has hit the the stroke zone, and i resigned myself to the fact that I'm an idiot and she is gone for good!!

Anyway, I search high and low, rip the room apart .... NOTHING!!!

After a few hours I noticed that the pitch of the cooling fan in my mail server was slightly off, so i go over and have a peek and here she is snuggled up against the back of the nice warm power supply. As i touched her, she shot straight through a vacant slot in the back of the case so that led to some hasty "unscheduled down time" as i ripped the server out of the rack and removed the covers to reveal a rather unhappy diamond. From what I can see wh was quite enjoying her freedom and had no intention of going back into her box.

Sorry, no pics as i was just so relieved to have found her so quickly that the camera was the last thing on my mind

soooooo .... just a reminder ppl. Dont rush things and make sure you triple check your gear before you walk away

two good things. you found your diamond AND you didnt have a stroke. awsome.:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back