Sexing Bearded Dragons & General Care

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm hoping my little one is a boy, so my 2 girls have a boyfriend!!

I use paper towel at the moment. Easier to clean and can't cause any harm to my little man. Will probably wait till he's a little older and change to something else that looks better.

Don't use bark... 19.5cm is good.. mine are around 9-10weeks are 22cm (biggest) :)

Dave, what do you feed them.. :) can't wait until mine is a little bigger..

Reptile carpet... where do you normally get this?
What sort of tiles, like bathroom tiles?

Sorry this stuff is new to me.

I feed them what kirby feeds them (lol) They get some mealworms as treats (few every week or so) and they are stuck into greens (bulk of diet is still live though)

Reptile carpet from pet stores you can cut it to size
newbeardies001.jpg

I keep them seperate.. that pic is a month or so old :)

newstuffjanuarywhatever008.jpg

the green stuff is the reptile carpet

hotmushu001.jpg

You can see the tile on the bottom.. I think it was ceremic tile...

Reptile carpet... where do you normally get this?
What sort of tiles, like bathroom tiles?

Sorry this stuff is new to me.

Ok...will look around the pet stores for some carpet. Thanks for the photos. I can not wait till my are fully coloured. They are showing signs of the orange.

I feed them what kirby feeds them (lol) They get some mealworms as treats (few every week or so) and they are stuck into greens (bulk of diet is still live though)

How did you get them used to feeding on greens?

I am growing my own organic dandelion.

He has just got used to eating out of a tub where I throw 1 woody in at a time so I am making some progress, and just ordered some silk worm eggs so when they are lttle juicy worms I will eb alternating the live food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back