Shaun's birthday

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaun

Reaction score
Hello everyone
Welcome to my topic. It is my birthday tomorrow and I had a vodka cruiser tonight which i will be turning 18 tomorrow.
Does anyone know why Sharon left Reptile Barn in st marys, she was really nice and helpful. I don't want any arguments please or dicremeanation

thanks guys. I got a spotted python earlier this year as a birthday present and I am enjoying everything about reptiles especially this site

Shaun

Happy birthday mate.

Cheers rick

Many happy returns of that 18 year old cruiser mate :)
Very happy birthday to you and may you have a long, healthy and prosperous adulthood :)

A cruiser? Is that all? You're meant to polish off 3 bottles of Beam, no?

thats what i reckon or even a 4.5 ltr bottle which was your present. wish i had that bottle now lol

Happy birthday shaun!!!!. :D
:mrgreen: Have a good one and stay out of trouble,you can go to directely to jail now don't go pass go and no $200.
Gotta have the yard glass it is tradition
And mate go the Bundy Rum. :twisted:

Happy birthday mate.

Re Sharon,
I thought she owned the Reptile Barn, (could be wrong though).
Did she sell the place?

Hi gang
Thanks for saying happy birthday to me. Thanks for telling me what to drink?
About Sharon (who owned Reptile barn). Tim took over, but I don't if she sold it to him or gave it to him?
Keep on herping everyone?

Shaun

Happy Birthday Shaun :)

Turning 18 is bloody excellent...only turned 18 myself last October...Learn from my mistake though - don't get a Credit Card with a $4,000 limit, get drunk and go sign up at the Strip Club...it's amazing how fast you can spend thousands of dollars at those places. I'm still trying to repay it. But, on the upside, it was one of the strippers there that helped spark my interest in herps - she got her first Olive and told me all about it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back