sheading beardies ??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mandan

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi too all my beardies are all doing very well but one has gone a bit crazy ??but seems to be losing some of his skin is there any thing i should do ,and is there behavour different when they are sheading ???

my beardie is always a bit on the cranky side when shedding. you can always give him a luke-warm bath to soften the skin. shedding is normal, so don't stress.

hey mate my beadies just shed yesturday to they where rubbing their heads up against each other and rocks etc.to remove the dangling skin is this what yours is doin i just left them to do their thing and now they look brilliant.

Yeah mate,
My fella is actualy shedding at the moment.
He is cranky as all hell, but does start to feel alot better after some baths, so give that a shot.
Try not to help them shed, they should do it themselves.

Another quick tip, once they have shed completly, just have a look around their toes, sometimes they will get a "band" of old skin, and if left on can cause blood loss to that toe, and can cause it to fall off..

Cheers mate,

yes thats what they are doing will give them all a bath today thanks for the tip was just a bit unsure:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back