Shedding in front of me right now!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptililian

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I am a lucky girl in that I've seem my pythons shedding many times. But I wanted to share this particular time with you, because it's happening as I write.

Po, one of the childreni bachelors, has been miserable and due to shed. He was looking extra sad about half an hour ago so I brought him into the office to hang out with me for a bit. That's when he started his shed! He was trying to do it on the windowsill, and not doing too badly, but I gave him a nice bunch of sticks and now he's going great guns!

Have taken some pics with my phone. It will be a minor miracle if I actually manage it, but will give it my best shot to post them.

it's good 2 see ur snake shed reptililian. i saw my bhp shed lastnight.

Me too. Watch this space! And don't tell Dad, but I just discovered he did a wee behind the printer!

Your dad did a wee behind the printer.......gross.

Can't manage the pics, sorry. If someone could tell me how to get them from my phone to here...

It is fantastic to see, isn't it Redline. When I said "me too" I was responding to Gilleni, not saying that I saw my bhp shed lastnight. Neither of them are due for a while, I think.

u need to mms your pictures off your phone to a email adress than just save them as pics and than post them up in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back