show us your aquatic aquariums

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres myne and my filter for it,think some of you have seen it though.

Attachments

• bailey 011.jpg
    bailey 011.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 89
  • Copy of fish 003.jpg
    Copy of fish 003.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 79
fishy

this is my marrine tank
aquarium2[1].jpg

and my Leporacanthicus joselimai
L264[1].jpg

nah its not really, i wish lol..

its amzing amzons marrine display, its very very nice close up

i like your tank renagade very cool. i love the size of the corals they are huge :)

how come not very many people use back grounds on/in their tanks?

I just got too eager to fill it up now i carnt move it lol,it weighs 200kg just the tank when empty.
So the complete setup with water would weigh over a 1000kg

Wow, awesome aquariums everyone. I would like to set one up oneday and have a shark in it, very cool. ;)

that looks like a hell of alot of work lol,,
that filter looks so confusing, how did u figer out how to do it lol..
I built that filter myself,it is the best and easyest filter you could get and maintain.Its called a sump filter the water travel down an up through each section.All i have to do is clean the first section,dont touch the others as the bacteria does the rest.Only need a gravel clean once a year

All of these tanks look great, they just need a 3 dimensional background in them, i here this guy has them at 20% off this week.

But seriously, yeah they look good.

Beautiful Cosmic.

Shame there such a pain to get going and damn expensive to run...

ya ive got a couple tanks, but i have no camera to post pics:(

african cichlids in one tank, random tetras and gourami and angel in another. cichlid is my display tank other one is just for fun.

i would love a 3d back ground. i think the poster ones are a bit tacky, i have a dark rock face kind which is fairly subtle, i try and mask most of it, i don't like seeing the wall or cables hanging behind mine. some of the 3d ones are heaps cool. i like the big root system you can get, i just dont like the associated price tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back