Show us your green tree frog enclosures!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thesilverbeast

Reaction score
Show us your green tree frog enclosures!

I have a 45cm cube i need to make into a frog enclosure. Post your pics and hopefully i can get some ideas!

bump!

so theres NO-ONE on the site who has pictures of frog enclosures they could put up here?

Pretty pease, im in need of ideas! :p

Will post pics as soon as our tank is all set. We're trying to make it look like a backyard sort of thing. Dog bowl as a water bowl, garden tap, gnome - that kind of thing.

LOL Warr...sounds good!

the silver beast, don't have green tree frogs but my friend has leaf green tree frogs and i think he got him self a few eastern dwarf tree frogs! i'll get him to take photos if hes in the mood...never no!

Luke

Hey All,

Here is my Red Eye Tree frog tank.

PICT0042.jpg

That's awesome Nathan! How have you put in the lights?

Hey Warr,

To start with i marked both centres of my perspex lids. I then chose some draw handles from bunnings. Then from there worked out what light fixtures i would need a simple party globe on the left side. I also have a blacklight in tank and a simple fluro. The blacklight and fluro were the same size so it was not to hard for an ex boillermaker to mark out the lid. From then i also drilled a heap of air holes in the lids for some heat to escape making sure the holes were all in line. My brother is an electrician so he wired the lights up to give me power. The blacklight stays on for a liitle longer at night and the tank looks amazing at night. There is also three constant waterfalls on the fake background , which in turn is being constantly filtered. If i missed anything, please just ask again.

Have a look at Ben's (Bump73) profile album, he's got pics of his new set up in there... Looks great, all it needs now is froggies!!!

GTF enclosure

Hi here are some pics of my old enclosure have upgraded now to a stainless steel box
scan0007.jpg

scan0009.jpg

scan0013.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back