Show us your guitars

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardman59

Reaction score
show me your metal machines ive got a ibanez sa series ill take some pics when my camera is charged:D they can be acoustic to

the one in my display picture.
resize

Next year I'll be upgrading to a 9 Stinger Bass
edoB.jpg

At work atm, get home in the morning so i'll post mine up tomorrow night. Ive got 4.

Electa - 6 string classical - my favourite acoustic. Handmade from Japan during WWII, probably bugger all left of them. I havent heard anything that sounds as nice. Unamped and will always be that way.

BC Rich Warlock - getting some work done it it at the moment, i neglected it for a while and let it get into a poor condition, but will be fixed soon.

Cant remember - 6 string classical - Bridge pickup. Really nice sounding guitar, sound nice amped.
Cant remember - 12-string steel string. Sounds really good. Wish you were hear sounds awesome on it.

Epiphone Twin Speaker amp. Was expensive as **** and has developed a slight buzz, getting a mate to sort that out cos he's good with that sort of stuff.

BC Rich Warlock - getting some work done it it at the moment, i neglected it for a while and let it get into a poor condition, but will be fixed soon.

Yer I found that extreme humidity spikes really affect them.
The fretboard of mine fell off one morning.

yeah bc rich they can make cheap stuff and good stuff (evilj i am not saying yours is cheap just saw a warlock starter pack yesterday for 250 and i was wondering what that would sound like) jannico sweet bass man forgot to say you can put up bass to

Guitar- BC Rich warlock
Bass- LTD B-154

Im a guitar freak,

I have four decent ones now,,,im a little spoilt..

I have 3 Gibsons

1 custom delux, black beauty Peter Frampton signature (my 10 grand pride and joy)
1 custom , Paul Stanley (kiss) signature
1 Standard 1988 cherry sunburst

And i have a 07 Maton classic accoustic

The pics are of my Black Beauty arriving from Londons Rare Guitar Shop. i have the whole series of photos opening it,,lol

Attachments

• gibson 4.jpg
    gibson 4.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 78
  • gibson 2.jpg
    gibson 2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 76
  • gibson 6.jpg
    gibson 6.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 69
  • gibson 5.jpg
    gibson 5.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 66
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 72
najanaja your guitars are awesome i want your black beauty so bad i love that guitar

Keep dreaming,,,lol
Thay make 200 of them a year and i had to order it from London..
This guitar is my dream guitar, ive wanted a Black Beauty with gold assesories and pearl inlays all my life.
The photos really dont do all the pearl in this guitar any justice..

the black beauty is the guitar that jimi hendrix used at one of his live concert what sort of music do you like to play najanaja? also my dads got a gibson les paul 1959 reisue from the custom shop and hes got a mesa boogie amp me and my dad are guitar freaks together

im a Slash freak,,
i play alot of Gunners, Metallica, Pantera and so on..
ive played guitar 20 years now,, so ive branched out to a bit of Clapton, Satriani, speed picking and so on..
now im going through a bit of a metal/blues you could call it...
a off slide product of say Hlash mixed with Hendrix mixed with BB king

i love all that sort of music pantera cowboys from hell, slashs snakepit beggars and hangers on, metallica all nightmare long, guns n roses paradise city, satriani extremist ,clapton tears in heaven, hendrix purple haze although love other bands too like disturbed 3 doors down black sabbath van halen etc

IMG_0191.jpg
IMG_0200.jpg
IMG_1255.jpg
DSCF2546.jpg
IMG_1393.jpg

haha awsome thread :) ok so I have:

ESP Viper Standard in Urban Camo
ESP LTD FM408 8 string
ESP LTD H-1000 Deluxe
ESP LTD M200fm
ESP LTD V50
Ibanez Rg7421 custom natural finish
Jackson Christian Wolbers Custom natural finish with added neck pickup
Schecter 007 Elite fitted with Lundgren M7
Washburn Dime 332 with Dimebucker in the bridge
Warwick Corvette 5 string bass custom black finish
Cort Gene Simmons signature Axe bass \mm/
A cheap Samick 4 string bass (my first from when I was young)
Also a no name I am currently doing up.

Main rig is a Peavey 6505 head through a Framus Dragon 4x12 Cab with Maxon tube screamer and ISP noise decimator.
Back up rig is a Randall Warhead X2 Dimebag Darrel 300w head through a custom 4x12 cab

Bass rig is just a Warwick half stack until I can justify buying a Ampeg stack haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back