Sick beardies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyandnat

Reaction score
Hey guys
i brought 3 bearded dragons and tank back in september. i brought what was supposed to be 2 females and 1 male, which turned out to be 2 male one female and they were all kept in the one tank i have seperated them now.
The female 2.5 yrs has part of her right arm missing (supposably not by the tank mates) she looked quite malnourished and i think she has had alot of bad sheds or alot of bites and for the last week and a half her head has changed colour and faded but has not started to shed she still eats ok usually and is quite active.
One of the other males 2.5 yrs looks ok but one eye is usually closed and all he does is sleep and hide and eats next to nothing and i can only get him to eat mealies and not too often once a fortnight. Neither really eat their vegies and they are always on offer. I dust every second feed with calcium powder. hot end about 32-33 and basking spot about 40. Also the last male 4yrs (the big one) is healthy and eats plenty(including lots of veg . here is some pics of the two i believe are not well
Female
S6001000.jpg

S6001001.jpg
Male
S6001006.jpg

S6001010.jpg
Unfortunately i think i just brought someone elses problems and paid for sick beardies
but hopefully we can get them back on track
Any help at all would be appreciated sorry for such a long read but i need help and also can anyone point me to a good herp vet in the hastings/frankston area or on the peninsula i don't want to go to a vet that doesn't know much and be ripped off again
Thanks Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back