Sick of royal wedding

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha i have not seen a scrap of news about that wedding crap other than threads like this.

but then again i don't read the paper, and i have not turned my TV on in well weeks and only listen to Triple J and other than a fleeting dig at the media hype over it all they don't say much about it.

but i do agree they cover this useless crap in such detail when they should be spending that media money on well important things
Radio, TV and newspapers (except the free local one for substrate) are banned in my house so the only thing I have seen is when I sign into hotmail a brief glimpse on the news page.

As long as I can watch the Broncos V Bulldogs tomorrow night, I don't give two hoots about the wedding.

my mother sits there during adds saying "who cares about them anyway" next thing i know is our internet has been throtled back because someone has watched every possible new clip atleast 5 times on her laptop :(

our 360 has been on and mates have been around last two weeks so not all that much need to watch tv :)

i saw a bottle of wine that was addvatised as same wine as at the wedding, alot of people just add lables to make money.

I'm a Public Relations student and I just want to cut my ears off with the amount of crap we have to discuss about the royal wedding and its publicity.
I couldn't give two ******s about it!

It's not all gloom and doom, they have asked the commonwealth countries to give their wedding presents to local charities, so the Royal Flying Doctor Service got desperately needed funding.
But damn.....do we really need to know that Kate used the bathroom while shopping and William blew his nose today in public? This is NOT headline news. It should have a quick spot at the end of the news in a "And finally, Will and Kate, Blah, Blah, Blah.....Goodnight"

And ***** Bieber.......How the hell old is this second rate kid and what the **** is going on with a movie about his life?

Well I am only 40 but I remember the last royal Wedding between Charles and Dianna.......here we go again......only thing back then they had this stupid song called Charlie's getting married at last ......it was a shocker......does anyone else remember this song???? I remember wearing out my radio knob turning it off everytime this song came on!!!!!

Some people need to chill out and go for a little walk. It's a wedding for the heads of Australia, who cares, get over it ;)

isnt it funny how they have fun out of people to interview?? and there talking to people on the street,

medz84 to ur go the rabbits all i can say is GO THE TITANS!

I like the way you put that... :)

So...anyway... someone's getting married?

Well when I was 30 I was worried I was getting old but now I am 40 I wish I was 30 so when I am 50 I bet I will wish I was 40 .......anyhow now that I am 40 I am enjoying being 40 now instead of realising at 50 what I have missed.....that KingSirloin is Guzzo logic haha

Hey seing you are 40 too, do you remember that painful song????? I will try to find the lyrics and post em without getting another %##@* computer virus

I 100% agrre on this being a wAste of monry and time... And i heard the total cost is close to 6 billion? Dont quote on that i only heard the number cause i wasnt quick enough to turn the radio off lol

But surely how ever much is being spent wouldnt be better invested in charities considering its taxpayer money anyway?

i remember that song,it sucked,the wedding sucked and the death of a true princess of the pple sucked,camilla horsebutt face bowles suck.in fact the more i think about it the whole royal thing sucks..............why are we not yet free of the rusting irons of the monarchy,released from our shackles of obligation to a old and outdated system abroad?and why the #@$%^&%#$ hasn't the flag changed?

They know they will make lots of money from it man. Why else would they do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back