• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Silkworms - eggs and/or 1 week old hatchlings available now

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, silkwormcity, how much would it be for 2 lots sent to sydney???very interested

Sorry my listing wasn't that clear!
Pricing as follows :
1 x 50 = $10 + $9 p/h = $19 total
2 x 50 = $20 + $9 p/h = $29 total
3 x 50 = $30 + $9 p/h = $39 total
4 x 50 = $40 + $9 p/h = $49 total
Payment by direct deposit : Monday and Wednesday are my "mailing"days - to make sure they get to you before the weekend.

Please pm me if interested - and include your postcode so I can check the Express Post service in your area.
Thanks.

A general note on the express post service - if you are in an area that has next day delivery guaranteed, I can still get some of these guys sent to you tomorrow. I will be checking my pm's until 9pm tonight for those who want some sent before the week-end. Otherwise it will be Monday. Thanks :lol:

A big THANK YOU to Mrs I who has introduced me to receiving Paypal payments!! If this interests anyone - just pm me and we can arrange payment for these silkies via Paypal - so much quicker and easier.

just a quick message of appreciation, my silkworms arrived little over 10 mins ago, unfortunately just after my beardy had finished gorging on roaches, but he ate a couple and seemed to love them. they were well packaged, ventilated, and for a reasonable price, and with little hassle in paying, as the bank of queensland never seems to have any lines. they even came with a caresheet and a thank you note.

highly reccommended, and Silkwormcity is putting the money to exceptionally good use... to buy a beardy!
good job,
Josh

Just to add to Leigh's note, my silkworms arrived in great condition, and the packaging was great and kept them safe. Thanks SilkwormCity!

was just wanting to know if you have these available on a regluar basis? im going away for a week or so but would be interested in some when i come back. thanks

Hi, SilkwormCity, I really want some silkworms, and is there any available now?

could you tell me the price of 50 silkworms plus freight cost (Melbourne)?

Thanks very much

Thankyou to everyone who has contacted me. WOW - what a great response!! All the little guys have been spoken for now. Sorry to anyone who missed out. BUT - just checked my eggs and some are hatching!! WOOOHOOO. I will post a new thread for the next lot - won't be available for posting until Monday 29th Oct - unless you want really small guys. PS - Anyone want eggs - just pm me. Lots available.
Thanks Again!

Thanks Python_Princess87 - I have posted the prices earlier in the thread - but am happy to pm anyone to clarify. I will start a new thread for the next lot in about 10 days - pending "happy hatching" over the next few days ;-)

Hey lilmissrazz - the eggs are $15 for 100. Anyone close to me in South East Qld can use normal mail (postage $1) as they won't be going in a plane. I would prefer to use the express post service ($9) for everyone further away as the eggs haven't been as successful when sent normal mail. They take between 7 and 14 days to hatch once taken out of the fridge. Please pm me if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back