Silly pigeon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

Today morning we heard big bang. It was pigeon who hit our balcony window. He was bit shaken and i picked him and found out rings on his feet. Took me time to clean rings to read, to much droppings.One of rings had name and phone number to ring.
That was tempting situation for me, as my olives love birds. If this bird had brain, he would not used snake keeper balkony. On the end i ring the owner and he is picking him tomorrow. :)
Funny things are happening to me lately.

It's a message.....the message is ..... coo cooo.... :D

my grandpa used to race pidgeons. chances are that the pidgen was flying home from a race or it wanted to take the easy way out by pretending to be dead out the front of a snake keepers house :p

snake food!!!snake food!!!snake food!!!snake food!!!snake food!!!snake food!!!snake food!!!snake food!!!snake food!!!snake food!!!snake food!!! SNAKE FOOOOOD!!!!!
just tell the owner it had escaped.

in america pidgeons are known as flying rats. SNAKE FOOD WITH WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a pigeon once flew thru my window and smacked me square in the side of the head while i was going about 80 k's down woodville road... i had to pull over i was crakin up so hardd.. grabbed him out from under the seat God knows how he got their it was the funniest hing ever....

You're a card, Africa old son! A real joker! You should be dealt with! Honestly, you come within an ace of being belted sometimes. ... got to hand it to you though..... amusing!

The owner is Italian man.
The telephone number on ring missed first number 9. The numbers was changed to 8 digits long time ago. Looks like long trip home. Poor thing, he is sitting in the box really frighten.

The owner is Italian man Looks like long trip home..................wow pidgeons can really fly cant they! :D

Instead of meals on wheels......maybe you could start up a revolutionary new business Slateman?

Snake meals that deliver themselves air freight, how convenient! :D

Well Australian post should be on strike... No wories we have Italia air pigeons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back